Top Ten Reasons to Become Involved in Presbyterian Women
1. To use your time in meaningful ways.
2. To meet new people and make new friends.
3. To give direction to the future of the Presbyterian Church (USA)
4. To learn marketable skills, gain valuable experiences, and share these with others.
5. To transfer your Christian belief into action.
6. To discover new outlets for creative expression and feel a sense of accomplishment.
7. To gain a sense of making a contribution to the lives of others.
8. To enjoy the fellowship and fun of working with others for a common purpose.
9. To grow and develop personally as a Christian woman and disciple of Christ.
10. To be challenged by Christ’s call to be servants.
Presbyterian Women Manual
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves:
To nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
To support the mission of the church worldwide,
To work for justice and peace and
To build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.